Digi Blackberry Prepaid | Good product - Failed Customer Service

I was on DIGI RM25 per month package for Blackberry + internet plan a month earlier before its expire on 2 November 2011.

It took me 2 days to reconnect the service, multiple calls to the Helpline before DIGI Service Personnel corrected the setting on their server.
The previous Service Personnel only care to say its their customer fault!

The following was the conversation as far as I remember (not 100% correct)

Day 1
"you sent the STOP command so meaning you have cancelled the service. and too bad, we cant refund your RM25"
"but from the system you can see that its only deactivated (cancel) few minutes after I activated (RM25 being deducted)" i said
"we know sir, but nothing much we can do once you cancel it"
"I admit it was my mistake, but your system was sluggish to update me if my service been activated already. Because when I tried, I cant use it so I sent stop command to reset" I replied
"I know. What do you want me to do sir? you want me to refund your money?"
"NO!. I dont care about the RM25.. I want the service to be activated" I started to piss off
"We cannot re-activate the line for free sir"
"I know, but you can tell from the system it was cancelled few minutes after you deducted my RM25. I admit it was my honest mistake. I need the service to be re-activated"
"Sorry sir, but we cant do that. If you want you can activate our daily pass and you can try to fill up a form for your refund request"
"I dont want to fill up the form! and my credit was already deducted for RM8 (daily pass). You can just eat the RM25!"

after work I went to check at shop and DIGI Centre, but none cant solve the problem.
The data was sluggish to the extend of timeout, BBM and Whatsapp cant get connection.

At the DIGI Centre I saw a poster on their product called SUPER Reload Social feat pic of Shahiezy Sam, Lisa Surihani and Aizat.
Similar to this:
picture taken from Lowyat.net

OK.. I admit, I'm new to DIGI and dont know how long this product been in the market and yeah, I didnt watch TV much to see any advert before,
but what I know from my recent trip to KL, DIGI internet/data and BBM was hardly can be use in KLCC area. bad / timeout connection.
When I saw the picture, the first thing in my mind - are these public figure using DIGI? LOL!
my colleague from KL say only indonesian use DIGI in KL because its cheap to call their hometown.. I dont know bout the public figure then.. SERIOUSLY!

Day 2
i tried to call the helpline again the next morning.
"I want to check my BBM service status"
bla.. bla.. bla.. I repeated myself to explain my situation again and again.. and as expected for myself to be transferred to their so called - second level support

so after so much verification and showing off by this helpline guy - i think he pissed off when he asked for my number and I replied I dont know my number, but im calling to report problem with number that I am using to call now and you suppose to be able to check via your system! (YES - I know that because I called the helpline many times before and I gave the same exact answer - "I dont know my number!"*

* I dont know my number because - 1. i only use it for months. 2. this is my secondary no which I dont bother to use for any call. I have my Maxis postpaid for that. This DIGI is only for my whatsapp, BBM and data.. and only for my trial purpose since I am considering to migrate from MAXIS! . So, to hell to that helpline guy trying to show your authority over me by with your voice tone!

the helpline guy asked me how do I activated my service and I replied its via sms.
He said "owh.. you should try via *128 menu. the SMS is no good"
"Really?! are you sure?" I said
"yes" the guy replied
"OK.. if it doesnt work, I will call again"

guess what! IT DOESNT WORK!!

I spent more than an hour at shop to reset my blackberry that afternoon, because at that time I believe its my phone problem. After all the reset, lost my data, contact - I STILL CANT USE THE SERVICE!!

I go back and give helpline another call.

Repeat all the routine and sent to the second tier support.

Finally, this helpline guy said "Owh - based on our side, I think I need to reset your setting in the server. After this, you need to restart your phone"

"Are you sure?" I said, because I was told the same thing earlier by your helpline and he said it was because I am using the sms activation and via the *128 menu. But after I tried and restart still cant be used. I dont want to waste my time do all the thing over again (restart phone and call the helpline again and again)

"owh really sir. the problem was on our side, its got nothing to do with the activation method. both are the same. But you cant do nothing because only we can access this setting on this server to reset it."

Finally, my problem solved!

Comments