Finally a comeback? | Do As Infinity

If you watched 「Do As Infinity -Premier-」ダイジェスト, you may have reflect back to the good old days of Do As Infinity, their music and spirit in their heir day of early 2000.

I bet most of us have longed for that feeling from DAI's song and music. We was hoping those good old days will be back, and most of us believe its hard considering their time may have past and due to the fact that Dai Nagao have left the band.

However, I believe DAI is totally back this time (honestly I do think that their recent album 'Internal Flame' still lack of 'that' DAI's touch. I dont have info of album for this song, but its from Avex official channel in youtube (avexnetwork).

Please watch and let me know what you think!

Do As Infinity / アリアドネの糸

Do As Infinity / 誓い(Chikai)



I'm not sure whether these songs are from their single release in 16 November 2011 or their new album entitled 'Time Machine' due to release in 2012, 29 February.

p.s. what really THAT DAI's touch, is it their song melody & tempo, van's vocal or ryo's riff or their lyrics?

Comments