Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 review: Power play - GSMArena.com

Full and comprehensive review from GSMArena.com
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 review: Power play - GSMArena.com

Full Specification courtesy of GSMArena.com

My hands on review summary are as follow:
- great size, big screen to be use as mobile video device, gaming and very portable. very comfortable to hold on palm. Fit into your pants' pocket with ease. I am carrying my Blackberry 9780 together in my jeans pocket with no problem.

- great battery life for gaming and video playing. Spent 3 hours on both and left with about 50% at the end of the night. Not to worry about charging rate, its considerably quite fast. By the time you started to miss you device, its fully charged and ready for you to use.

- great typing capability. the on screen keyboard is very convenient with its big size. I can say my typing mistake reduced to 80 - 90% with it. same rate as my typing error on 14" laptop :p

- great camera, perform very well indoor / outdoor. full resolution HD video recording capability. It cant get any better than that.

Samsung Galaxy Note is definitely the real deal for now. FTW!

Comments