I killed Diablo 3 in 23 hours

I bet every gamers talking about Diablo 3 for now. More than 10 years of waiting for the sequel is what made us  eager to return to Tristram once again.  Once you started playing Diablo, you cant stop thinking about finishing it - to kill the prime evil Diablo.  Until it happened, our day will feel dark and daily routines were suddenly out of its beat.

So am I.  I choose Monk just because I really like the role of noble fighter which similarly played by Paladin in Diablo 2. I didnt really do google on character comparison, skill or whatsoever.. what I want to do is just to kill Diablo and at the same time, enjoy doing it. I really enjoy Monk character with it fast attacking and display of power and martial art.

I finally managed to enter Diablo's lair at almost 23 hours of gameplay. Diablo seems to be easier to kill compared to his other lower rank bosses, probably because in the final fight - it is 1 on 1 duel.  You can see on the clock in pic above - my start and finish. It just one time attempt with level 31 monk.

I am thinking of going for another round of gameplay with other mods, and most likely will stay with Monk for now.

Comments